At B&G HR we understand the importance of getting the right people for the role, and how much time this process takes. With that in mind our recruitment support service ensures that every job description, person specification or vacancy notice is relevant and correct, and to make sure that you only have to deal with the serious candidates.
“Recruitment is the process of having the right person, in the right place, at the right time. It is crucial to organisational performance.”
Most businesses recognise that their staff are their greatest asset, therefore an effective and fair recruitment and selection process is vital for finding and employing the right people for the job and ensuring that the new employee becomes efficient in the shortest time.
The recruitment and selection process involve working through a series of stages:
- Fixed fee resourcing – we charge a fixed rate regardless of the role you are recruiting for; that means we don’t take extensive percentages of salary like the recruitment agencies do. After all, we are not a recruitment agency, and are not motivated by sales or targets;
- Vacancy notice writing – if you are not sure how to best write your vacancy notice, job description or person specification, we will assist you with preparing it;
- Vacancy notice posting – we will assist you with targeted advertising across all major recruitment sites and job boards
- CV screening – we will filter all job applications, meaning that you will only see the most suitable candidates
- Arranging and conducting interviews – we will contact applicants and conduct initial phone interviews with them on your behalf, and ensure candidates have all the details they need prior to meeting you for an interview;
- Informing unsuccessful candidates – we will inform unsuccessful candidates if they are not the right match for the role.
By using our service you will benefit from:
- Increased employee engagement
- Sustained job performance
- Employee retention
- Low staff turnover
- Importantly, getting recruitment and selection process right from the beginning will save you costs and time.
After recruitment and selection, a well-considered induction programme is a good way to help new employees integrate quickly into the business. We can write your induction programme to help you retain these important staff.
Please call us today on 01522 583963 to discuss your needs or use our contact form and we will respond immediately.